Health and Wellness
- Enroll now
Does your work hurt you? Or does it make you happy? In this course, we will discuss how the world of work affects workers' mental health and what paths are necessary to improve working conditions aiming to promote workers' health. The course will also touch on how to act on this topic within the scope of the SUS.
- Roberta Belizario Alves (UFES)
- Janice do Carmo Demuner Magalhães (UFES)
- Elzimar Evangelista Peixoto Pinto (PMV/SEMUS)
- Roberta Melo Vello Poldi (PMV/SEMUS)
- Liliane Graca Santana (SESA/ES)
- Natália Maria de Souza Pozzatto (SESA/ES)
- Irina Natsumi Hiraoka Moriyama (SESA/ES - USP)
Who is it for?
Health professionals, students, workers, union and civil society representatives.
- Health-disease process: reflecting on the relationship between social organization and health
- Explanatory models of the health-disease process and its relationship with the social context Work as one of the determining factors of health
- The world of work, its changes over time and its characteristics in contemporary times People's relationships with/at work
- Characteristics of contemporary work organization methods and their effects on workers’ health
- Workers' health policies in Brazil: historical and current overview
- The trajectory of health practices and policies aimed at the working population in Brazil Occupational Medicine and Health/Occupational Hygiene, and Assistance and Social Security
- Performance, challenges and perspectives of Occupational Health in the SUS
- Concepts of work conditions and organization, and work-related mental health
- Relationship between mental health and work organization, from the perspective of the pleasure-suffering-illness dynamics
- Relationship between mental health and work organization, from the perspective of identifying psychosocial risk factors
- Comprehensive mental health and work care
- Prevention, mental health and work promotion strategies
- Strategies for assessing and caring for workers’ health
- Challenges in the theme of Occupational Health
After completing the course, with a minimum score of 70%, you will be able to issue your certificate online for free.